Saturday, March 14, 2009

Review of New Bona Mop


While I like most Bona products, this new mop is silly! It is big and bulky and is built like a cheap volkswagen. The first one I bought broke while I was trying to put it together. I took it back, got another one, and luckily didn't break the new one...right away.






After I set it up, I realized I needed a class C liscense to operate it. I proceeded to smash it into many pieces. Several manufacturers have similar products and they are all just as silly. Keep the simple mop you have, or buy one that looks like this:


BonaKemi makes a great cleaning product that you buy at Costco, Ace Hardware, Safeway and many online shops. Buy the big gallon jug and keep some in a spray bottle.

3 comments:

  1. Great information provided. I appreciate your work.
    bona mop

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very amazed by the information of this blog and I am glad. Thank you so much for sharing us. Wooden floor maintenance in Canyon TX
    Flood Restoration in Canyon TX

    ReplyDelete